Thursday, March 1, 2012

Cause for Celebration and Landmarks

Today marks my official completion and survival of my first month in Cannes. 3 to go. Yes yes yes yes yes yes. Much cause for celebration tonight.

I'm moving into a different French class when we change classes next Tuesday, into a lower, but still upper division level that will be more suited to me, so I will stop being behind and struggling and finally be where I should.

I have been attending work-out "booty camps" (I didn't make up the name) that the lovely Alex Grannis has been leading. I have been to 2 of them, now that I'm not sick anymore. Today I lasted the entire time. Godspeed to myself. I'm very very proud.

It is the little things, and righteousness that are worth celebrating. I'm going to bed very happy tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment