Sunday, March 18, 2012

I Have A Lot of Things to Blog About

In the past 11 days, I have only spent two full days at the College. So eventually in this next week here I have MAJOR blogs to write about my adventures in Paris and Amsterdam, but I have to cut it up into sizeable chunks, so I will start with something small.

Tonight AIFS took us out to see "Rock the Ballet" at the Palais des Festivals, which is an epic dance show (ballet and modern/jazz) set to major pop songs. It had a predominately male cast (The Bad Boys of Dance, they were on SYTYCD once) that was SO EFFING ATTRACTIVE that after it ended (appropriately with "I'm Too Sexy for My Shirt" and accompanying removal of said shirts) all the girls were like fanning themselves. HOT. HOT MEN. It's a shame that I'm quite certain each and every one of them has never for a second been sexually attracted to a woman, but damn. It does the soul good to see such things every now and then.


No comments:

Post a Comment